Finance for the Supply Management Professional Training
28-29 MAY 2019 – Minneapolis (US)
This 2-day program provides you all the tools you need to confidently deal with your finance staff. From terminology to best practices to examples to hands-on practice, this course has it all.
Please bring your laptop with Excel loaded to be able to participate in the case studies.
Each participant will receive an Excel workbook of the case study templates (10+) to be worked through during the program
Attend & Discover:
- A proven set of decision-making tools and financial analysis techniques
- How to effectively evaluate suppliers’ financial status
- How to apply best-practice financial practices to SMP.
- How to build a convincing case study for decision-making
- What is important to look for in financial statements
- Identifying potential financial misstatements
- Recognizing the “Red-Flags” on financial statements
- Using ratios for quick analysis
- Using a range of Excel® models to analyze a supplier with little information.
Case studies to demonstrate real use of the concepts
“For me, [I liked most] understanding the difference ÷ finance + accounting as well as the use of Excel and the explanation on the financial statements.” – BASF, Demand Planner – ED Resins and Additives
Daniel has a vast experience to pull need life example form; coupled with his personality, he kept the group engaged and educated” —— Beech-Nut Nutrition, Sourcing Manager
“Very informative, lots of information to take in, could be spread out over an additional day.” —— Heraeus Medical Components, Category Manager